My lalalalalalalas.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A tribute to My Playlist....

So ever since I can remember, I have put memories with such things like music or smells. (Most people do. ) Like, a can of hairspray that I might have used in high school. Or a perfume that I thought was the best smell when I was twelve. Since I can not put smells on the computer and take everyone down memory lane with me, I decided to put music instead. Every single track that I have on my playlist takes me back to a great or not so great memory. I would like to think of them as my personal journal. I can listen to a song and go back to that time and remember things that were going on in my life and how I felt. Even if the times were not so great, I love to remember what got me here today. I feel like great songs have had a major impact on my life and have help me hurdle some obsticles in my life. As lame as that just sounded, it really does hold true for me. I wish I was musically talented,..had a good voice or played an amazing instrument. But one thing I do know...I do have a good ear for music. I know some might disagree, but remember the music on my playlist is my journal. I love all styles of music. I love what music can do for a person. I love that with our church meetings we always open with song ( and prayer). It just has a power that is incomprehensible. So I say to all those artist out their, thank you for providing such great memories for me.

*** Now here is a song that I LOVE!! It just reminds me of the LOVE of my LIFE! I think it explains him to a T!! Enjoy

I'm Still A Guy Lyrics

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I LOVE that song. It reminds me of my sweetie too. And the Spice Girls will forever take me back to Junior High. Musical is magical that way, huh? I didn't notice any SG's on your playlist. Thankfully!

Heather said...

I am so the same way. It is amazing how a song can take you back many years and it feels like you are there again.