My lalalalalalalas.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Moment to Complain

Sick, Tired, Sick, Broken, Sick, Cranky,Tired, Tired, Tired , Tired!



Did I mention that a couple of weeks ago Jimmy broke his hand and needed surgery on it. Yep it was almost exactly a year ago this time that he had his knee surgery done too. I think he's just a fragile boy. At the same time this was happening, the girls have both been sick with colds that seemed to seep from every hole on their face. And then Last night after finally get off this blog at 12:50 in the morning I went to bed, only to be woken up a hour later with Chloe crying. I made Jimmy go and check her out. (which she was fine) Then just as she stops crying I hear Sophie start crying. Then I hear "IT" the infamous sound of throwing up. Needless to say both Jimmy and I are tired to the max right now after staying up with Sophie all night with her throwing up every hour. Luckily she is starting to feel better, but that doesn't mean anything for Jimmy and I. We still have jobs to do and there is no rest for the weary


4 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

Being a mom is a tough job. Your family is lucky to have you. BTW, Thanksgiving was fun. We should all get together more often.

Heather said...

Oh, I hate the sound of "IT". I hope that Jimmy is doing better.

Heather said...

I hate the sound of "IT". Hope Jimmy is feeling better.

amy hunter said...

Sounds like a rough day...or several days! Hopefully everyone starts feeling better soon!