My lalalalalalalas.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 25, 2009

SisterS!!

Sisters.... Always in some sort of trouble....

Following and shadowing......

Similar interest.....

They know each others language.....

They encourage each other.....

One of the best playmates....

They cause the same messes...
They are both princesses to the extreme....

But they will always have each other though good times and bad. These two are the funnest, craziest, love able, drama queens you will ever meet.

I don't know what happens, but I really just have to be in the mood for blogging. I still get on and read everyone Else's but I can't ever seem to just do one for myself! So here is yet another post and maybe someday I will get back into the swing of things!

4 comments:

Texas Harveys said...

Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how big they are getting. James always refers to Chloe as "the baby who can walk." It's pretty hilarious. We try to convince him that Chloe is actually pretty old now, but he doesn't buy it. And he decided today to name his daughter Chloe (he keeps asking if we can name Hannah Chloe...).

Brandon and Jenn said...

Your girls are soooo cute. BTW, I'm thinking about you today. Maybe I'll have to give you a call this afternoon.

Aaron and Rachael said...

Gosh, come on Mandy, it's about time! Just jokin'! We are glad to see pictures, though, since we never get to see you guys! We hope that you are enjoying your nice weather-we got five inches of nnow last night:(

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Congrats on another girl!! I'm sure she'll be quite a doll like your other 2!!