My lalalalalalalas.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 19, 2009

CANCELED!!!

So I got a phone call yesterday saying that the hospital is canceling my induction because they are too full. I thought someone was playing a mean joke because the girl on the line just sounded too happy and her accent sounded a little fake. (I really did believe this.) Anyways...usually they do not schedule any inductions on the weekend, unless they are an emergency. But I guess my doctor talked to them and told them that I HAD to get in. She also will be working this weekend so they said that it would be OK. This still is NO GUARANTEE that I will get in, but I do have a better chance.

So here is hoping for tomorrow (raising a glass in the air, and rolling my eyes)!!!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh Mandy. Thank goodness your doctor isn't heartless. I am crossing my fingers for you...

Julia said...

Wow...this is just not your week. Hope she comes soon (maybe on her own and then they have to take you!) Sorry you keep getting bumped!

Heather said...

Nothing stinks worse than getting cancelled. I am so excited for you all and super impressed with how great you look and your awesome project!