My lalalalalalalas.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 21, 2009

LET IT BE

**Listen to Brooke Whites version of Let it Be on my play list.**

The guilt of feeling sorry for myself has started to seep in. In all honesty I should be looking at my positives and not my negatives. After finding out again yesterday that I was not "getting what I wanted" I cried and cried and was just mad at everything. I was feeling so sorry for myself, when Jimmy called me in the room and reminded me of how good we have it. There is nothing WRONG with me. As far as I know my baby is healthy and strong, and I have had a great pregnancy. Many women go over there due date and maybe they are sad about it but in thinking about it..I didn't hear one complaint from any of them. I also realised in saying my prayers.. I was not letting the Lord take over..I was trying to control the situation. So now I am going to just LET IT BE..I am going to let the Lord take over and stop trying to control what I can't. One way or another she HAS to come out. I need to take comfort in the fact that my Heavenly Father loves me and my baby and I think the two of them will decide when she needs to come out. My control will start after she is born...lol!

So let the pity party end. I will TRY to be as positive as I can. I mean I'm not perfect so I might slip up here and there..but I will make a hard effort.

Thank you to all you Lovely Ladies with all your support and great advise. I truly love you all.

5 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

I have to agree with you on one thing - luck is not with you!! But thanks for your positive outlook, it made me start to think about how much I complain about little things when there is so much to be grateful for. Your little one will come soon enough and pretty soon this waiting won't even be remembered. Good luck with everything!!

Kim said...

Oh, aren't husbands great at keeping us on track? Hope that baby gets here soon...

Brandon and Jenn said...

Way to be positive! The last week of pregnancy is such a rollercoaster ride, good thing you're hanging in there. If you need help this week after your mom leaves give me a call. Ruby and I love to get out and about.

Dawn said...

I'm glad you are doing better! I'm thinking positive thoughts for this little girl to come. She will be well worth the wait. Good luck, you are awesome! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Heather said...

So glad that things are going well for your pregnancy this time. You are very fortunate, let us know when she's here -- I keep asking Liam and Dev (they're at g-ma &g-pa house) if they have heard anything.