My lalalalalalalas.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sophie's little Photo Shoot!

Yesterday Sophie didn't want to take a nap and so we had a little fun together. She is always wanting to put on some of my make-up so I decided one day would be fine!...I always like to see how much her hair has grown because its soo tight in those curls..you just never know. So after that what better way to document the fun we were having, but to do a little photo shoot! She had sooo much fun doing it! I'm glad that we were able to have that fun time together just me and her!






5 comments:

Lesley said...

I love all that sass in her first picture. What a fun afternoon!

jillhales said...

I love this little face!! She's SO cute!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Holy Cow!! I LOVE her curls, but man, that straight hair is gorgeous also!! She is going to be one little heart breaker!!

Heather said...

I can't believe how long her hair is and how grown up she looks! Can't wait to see you guys!

Jill said...

wow! that hair is LOOOOONG! she looks so much older with longer hair. Shes seriously so pretty!