My lalalalalalalas.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One whole year later...

So I haven't had the desire to post lately, but I still constantly get on and check everyone elses...so I feel it is finally time for me to post again. Not much to write about. So lets see, um well...We are all excited to be going to the Rodeo this year. I can not believe it has been a whole year since it happened last. So as long as we live here in Texas we will be going to the Rodeo every time it's here. Last time we went Jimmys brother Aaron was in town and while at the Rodeo he would be on the phone with his (at the time) very new girl friend, Rachel. And now I am happy to say that they BOTH will be here for the Rodeo, now that they are married. Just looking back...I can not believe that Sophie was that small. She seemed so big at the time.

No comments: